- Chambersburg Area School District
Chambersburg Peach Bowl High School Football Showcase
Greetings Trojan Nation!!!
As we embark upon celebrating this first of its kind event, it is my great pleasure to formally invite you to the inaugural Chambersburg Peach Bowl High School Football Showcase. We are very fortunate to have so many dedicated and decorated coaches leading these tradition-rich programs, filled with tremendous student-athletes, as well as a strong network of support from their respective communities, staff, alumni, and parents.
The showcase is composed of various high school football teams from Central Pennsylvania, PIAA District 3, competing against teams from outside of the region, including cities such as Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Johnstown, Baltimore, and Doylestown, with our Trojans hosting the headline game on Saturday night!!!
The name “Peach Bowl” was chosen to honor the storied tradition of the unique Chambersburg peaches that are grown locally. Of the countless types of peaches available in Pennsylvania, Chambersburg peaches, designated not by their variety but by their growing location, are perhaps the most sought after. The flavor is rich, sweet, and unlike any other peach. Please be aware of the following housekeeping notes for Saturday night’s home game:
- Tickets will be $10 per spectator. Children under 18 and CASD Students with a valid School ID will only be charged $5 (Students 8th Grade or Younger must be accompanied by an adult)
- CASD Staff ID Badges will be honored for free admission. However, there will be no free guest/plus 1 admittance
- Re-Entry Will be permitted with the issuance of a wristband. Guest must complete another security screening upon return
- Due to this being a special event, no District 3 or any other pass will be accepted for free admission
- Stadium bag policy will be heavily enforced. Please do not bring large purses or bags. You will be refused entry
- For all other Non-Trojan Games being played this weekend, the home side will serve host to the Central PA team playing and their band
- The Trojan Marching Band will perform at halftime of our home game on Saturday night.
We look forward to hosting you for a great weekend of high school football. I would be remiss if I didn’t remind you of the need for all attendees to promote and observe the important values of sportsmanlike behavior as exhibited both on the playing field and in the stands. Be a “good sport”, let the coaches coach and let the players play. It is an honor and privilege to serve as showcase director for this prestigious event. I am humbled by the opportunity to serve you and hope that your experience is successful and enjoyable.
District Athletic Director
Chambersburg Area School District