All kids need is a little help, a little hope, and somebody who believes in them.
-Earvin "Magic" Johnson-
Mr. Shoap's Class Schedule
2-1 & 2-2
1-1 & 1-2
WHAT WILL PE LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR?
The plan (for now) is for me to meet online with each class through Google Meet, and then have kids complete an assignment and/or assessment. Assignments and assessments will be due within three days after they have been assigned. I understand that in some situations and environments it is not possible for students to complete the activities during our meeting time, so I am giving students a due date to complete their work. However, it is important that the assignments are completed in order to count toward the student’s grade.
To find your PE class and complete assignments:
- Logon to Google.com
- Click on the waffle icon (upper right-hand corner)
- Click on Classroom
- Click on your PE class
- Click on Classwork
- Click on the assignment to open it
- Click on View Assignment
- Follow the instructions to complete the assignment
- After completing the assignment, click on Mark As Done
Attendance Expectations for Elementary Students/Parents While in Virtual Mode
- Students are expected to attend virtual sessions presented by teachers (four content and one special)
- If students cannot attend a session, a note is still required from a parent indicating the reason for the absence. Notes should be sent to the teacher and the school secretary.
- ½ day absences include missing 3 of the five expected sessions
- Full day absences include missing 4 or more of the expected sessions
- Excused absences include:
- Student illness
- Dental/medical appointment for student
- Death in the family
- Court appearance
- Approved educational trips
- If there are any questions, concerns or exemptions needed (such as sibling appointments) please contact the building principal.