Safe, nurturing, and engaging environment where students will receive a rigorous and responsive education that will empower them to compete globally.
Creating the future
Solving problems in a
- Student, family, school, and community share the responsibility and accountability for learning.
- Every student deserves a well-rounded education with high academic standards.
- Every student can be successful.
- Every student learns differently.
- Learning takes place best in a positive and safe environment.
- Meaningful instruction has a real-world application.
- Learning is lifelong.
Promote equity in education
Create global learners
Accept our community's diversity
Every student learns and values education
Know the learner and guide
Foster perseverance toward high standards
- A CASD eNewsletter is issued to the community on a monthly basis. Click here to sign up.
- Student grades are available to students and parents electronically.
- Information Hotline - Important announcements pertaining to district events are available by phone 24-hours a day.
- For English, dial (717)261-5680.
- Para Espanol, llame (717)261-5684.
- Global Calling is used to share relevant information.
- For quick happenings throughout the district follow us on Twitter @CASDnews.
- Improve communication
- Remove barriers to student learning
- Ensure best teaching practices