Back to School Night Power Point
- I will supply pencils, scissors, paper, notebooks, and white board markers.
- You are responsible for a book bag, a 2 pocket folder, a glue stick, a water bottle with a pull top, and earbuds or a headset. Please put your child's name on all items.
- Donations are gladly accepted throughout the year for: hand sanitizer, Kleenexes, and whiteboard markers.
What Your Child Should Bring Everyday:
- Charged computer and bag
- The computer charging cord
- Water bottle with a pull top
Everyday, you should be reading at least 10 minutes a day. You can read to yourself, your parents, your siblings, your grandparents, your pets, and even your stuffed animals. You can use your books at home, decodables that are sent home, 100 book challenge books that are sent home weekly, and Pebblego (online resource). Remember when you are finished reading, you should be able to share details about what you have read.