Mrs. Stumbaugh's First Grade Class 1-1
Welcome to first grade at Marion! We are starting this year differently, but I am very excited to meet my students virtually! Please make sure to check Sapphire to check your child's teacher since we have 2 first grades at Marion this year.
The beginning of the year checklist:
1. I chose a quiet space to complete my school work.
2. I picked up my chromebook from school.
3. I turned on my chromebook and used the QR code to log in.
4. I used my Google classroom code to connect with my teacher's assignments on Google Classroom.
Class code: zimfidn
**I have invited all students to my Google Classroom so you should be able to join. Watch the short video below to learn where to go on the chromebook to connect. You will need to click on the G at the bottom of the screen to get to the first step on the video.
-Go to the Google homepage.
-Click on the 9 box square in the upper right hand corner called "Google Apps"
-Scroll down until you see the green chalkboard icon, "Classroom" , and click on it.
-You should see my name and click on the box to connect with Mrs. Stumbaugh's Class
5. Parents you may choose to download the Google Classroom app on your phone to access your child's assignments.
6. We will be using Google Meet to see and talk to each other virtually this year instead of Zoom. It is already accessible inside our Google Classroom.
Our First Grade Schedule
9:00-9:30 First Class with Mrs. Stumbaugh (Calendar & Phonemic Awareness)
9:30-10:00 Independent Work Time/ Work with a teacher IF invited in Google Meet
10:00-10:30 Second Class with Mrs. Stumbaugh (writing)
10:30-11:00 Independent Work Time/ Work with a teacher IF invited in Google Meet
10:30-11:00 Break- Go outside and have a snack.
11:00-11:30 Independent Work Time/ Work with a teacher IF invited in Google Meet
11:30-12:15 Lunch/ Clean Up/ Play/ Read
12:15-12:45 Third Class with Mrs. Stumbaugh (Math)
12:45-1:15 Independent Work Time/ Work with a teacher IF invited in Google Meet
2:00-2:30 Fourth Class with Mrs. Stumbaugh (Phonics/Reading)
2:30 Independent Work Time/ Work with a teacher IF invited in Google Meet
Day 1 Art
Day 2 Computers
Day 3 Music
Day 4 Library
Day 5: Physical Ed.