Welcome to Mrs. Kiskaddon's Webpage!
- Check the agenda board everyday for daily reminders, homework assignments, tests/quizzes, and important upcoming information
- Write all assignments completely/correctly in your agenda daily
- Complete daily warm-up & assignments during class time If you have all of these requirements completed daily, you will qualify for our Daily 5 drawing!
- Bring all science materials to class daily: agenda, textbook, folder or binder, pencil, and composition notebook . All materials will be provided except composition notebook and binder. A binder is not necessary but very helpful to stay organized. The composition notebook may be purchased at Walmart, Staples, Target or the Dollar Tree for $1.00 or less. If possible purchase one with at least 100 pages. We will be creating interactive science notebooks!!!
- Practice vocab tiles given in class on a weekly basis
- Students please refer to the fun websites to practice science vocab and content!!! HAVE FUN!!!
Parents want to know what's upcoming; quizzes, tests, project due dates, and important events? Register your contact information on REMIND and receive text messages from me about this important information. It's so easy to sign up! I will be sending home a step by step information sheet with your child at the beginning of the school year. If you want to get a head start go to this website www.remind.com or text this number 81010 then in the message section type @mrskiskad. Thank you for wanting to play a key role in your child's education!!!
Due to the abundance of daily emails, I apologize that emails may not be responded to promptly. I will respond to them when there is availability and as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience:) If this is an emergency, please contact the school office.