My teaching philosophy is aligned with the CASD Mission Statement.
CASD Mission StatementThe Chambersburg Area School District will partner with families and the community to prepare all students for success as responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
- Student, family, school, and community share the responsibility and accountability for learning.
- Every student deserves a well-rounded education with high academic standards.
- Every student can be successful.
- Every student learns differently.
- Learning takes place best in a positive and safe environment.
- Meaningful instruction has a real-world application.
- Learning is lifelong.
8th Grade (English 8 and CP English)
Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2003/BA in English)
Wilson College (2004/Secondary English Certificate)
National University (2010/MA in English)