- Polite - Respect everyone, including yourself
- Prompt - Be on time!
- Prepared - pencil, binder, homework, resources
- Productive/Positive - work hard with a good attitude
- Problem Solver- ask questions & have a CAN DO attititude
My teaching philosophy is aligned with the Chambersburg Area School District Mission Statement.
CASD Mission Statemement:
The Chambersburg Area School District will partner with families and the community to prepare all students for success as responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
- Students, family, school, and community share the responsibility and accountability for learning.
- Every student deserves a well-rounded education with high academic standards.
- Every student can be successful.
- Every student learns differently.
- Learning takes place best in a positive and safe environment.
- Meaningful instruction has a real-world application.
- Learning is lifelong.