Remind Codes have been posted for my Homeroom, Math 7, Pre-Algebra classes.
Hello Students and Parents,
What can I say but, this year will be very different for all of us. I will truly miss not being able to meet you in person to start the school year. I plan to keep in contact with parents/students via this webpage, Google Classroom, Remind, and emails. I ask that as we navigate this school year, that you reach out via email with questions and concerns. Please remember to give me your child's first and last name.
The week of August 17th, teachers and administration will be planning for the start of the new school year. You will be getting your child's Chromebook and information about Google Classroom. I will also be updating this webpage with information.
Currently, the only things I can think that your child will need for math class are line paper (either in a spiral notebook or a binder with line paper in it), a pencil, Chromebook :), and colored pencils or highlighters (not required, but helpful for some students with notes).
Thank you for your support.
- Polite - Respect everyone, including yourself
- Prompt - Be on time!
- Prepared - pencil, binder, homework, resources
- Productive/Positive - work hard with a good attitude
- Problem Solver- ask questions & have a CAN DO attititude
My teaching philosophy is aligned with the Chambersburg Area School District Mission Statement.
CASD Mission Statemement:
Safe, nurturing, and engaging environment where students will receive a rigorous and responsive education that will empower them to compete globally.
- Students, family, school, and community share the responsibility and accountability for learning.
- Every student deserves a well-rounded education with high academic standards.
- Every student can be successful.
- Every student learns differently.
- Learning takes place best in a positive and safe environment.
- Meaningful instruction has a real-world application.
- Learning is lifelong.