8th Grade World Geography
Clarion University (2001-2005)
AP - 8:00-8:45
Core I - 8:45-9:45
Core II - 9:45-10:45
Lunch - 10:45-11:15
Core III - 11:15-12:15
Core IV - 12:15-1:15
RA I - 1:15-2:00
RA II - 2:00-2:45
My teaching philosophy is aligned with the Chambersburg Area School District Mission Statement.
CASD Mission Statement
The Chambersburg Area School District will partner with families and the community to prepare all students for success as responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
- Student, family, school, and community share the responsibility and accountability for learning.
- Every student deserves a well-rounded education with high academic standards.
- Every student can be successful.
- Every student learns differently.
- Learning takes place best in a positive and safe environment.
- Meaningful instruction has a real-world application.
- Learning is lifelong.