Welcome to Mrs. Schuler's Second Grade
My name is Mrs. Schuler and I would like to welcome you to my2-2 second grade class ! I am very excited to welcome a new group of students to my class for the 2017-2018 school year. We have lots of exciting things to learn this year. My goal is to teach your child in a way that makes learning fun! I will be your child's Math, Science, and Social Studies teacher for the year. Routines and rules are established during the first week of school, so that our days can be spent making the most of our learning time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions throughout the year. Working hand in hand with parents is very important to me during our year together in second grade. I look forward to a wonderful year!-What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.Alfred Mercier
As we start the new school year, there are some school supplies that each student will need for their year in the classroom. They are as follows:
- 1 pack of No. 2 pencils (TICONDEROGA brand please - they last twice as long)
- 1" three-ring binder
- 2-pocket folder - plain or any design-this will be their take home folder each day-please write your child's name on the front.
- 1 cloth shopping bag to keep books in their desk
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 pencil pouch with three holes to be put in the three-ring binder
- 1 pack of Fine Tip Dry Erase markers (EXPO brand please - any colors-again, they last twice as long)
- 1 box of tissues
Thank you in advance for supplying these items!