Head Teacher's Message...
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year at Falling Spring Elementary! I am very proud of the dedication of our staff and the enthusiasm for learning our students display each day. I am certain that we will have a great year together!
In today’s world, it is imperative that we ALL work together to create the best learning environment for our students. You are your child’s first (and best!) teacher. Some things you can do to support your child in their learning are:
- Encourage your child to learn new things every day! A desire to learn is crucial to helping students reach their full academic potential.
- Ask your child about their day. Ask about the “highs” and the “lows” of each day. Encourage your child by reminding them that every day brings a new opportunity.
- Check homework/classwork after it is complete.
- Communication is crucial! Let us know how we can best meet the needs of your child.
- Get to know your child’s teacher--we are here to support you too!
I also would like to encourage you to become involved with our school’s PTO. The PTO is a great way to find out what’s happening at school, meet other parents (and teachers!) in a relaxed environment, while also helping to plan events and experiences for our students.
I am confident that by working together, we can sow the seeds for a successful educational and social-emotional experience for your child. Please do not hesitate to contact me with an issue, concern, or praise for our hard-working staff! Here’s to an AWESOME year together!
Welcome to the new school year! I am confident that we are going to SOAR through this year together! I am so proud of how hard you work and how you try hard to be kind, caring and empathetic to your peers. Your teachers are very proud of you--and I am too! This year you may see some new faces in the hallways--I encourage you to say hello or share a reassuring and welcoming smile to our newest learners. Afterall, one thing we have in common is that we have all been “new” to something before. If this is your first year at Falling Spring, we are excited to get to know you! Remember, this year we are SOARING TO BE:
We will talk more about what these words mean and “look like” as the year goes on. In the meantime, continue to be the best you can be! We are Falling Spring Proud!