Honors Algebra II
Computer Programming and Software Development
AP Computer Science A
Please check your Google Classroom and Sapphire Community Portal Page for information related to the courses, as well as, other pertinent CASHS information.
Algebra I and Honors Algebra II-Assignments will be given beyond the "live" meeting times with the class. These assignments can be assigned from Edgenuity and Google Classroom, etc. Assignments may be graded for completion and/or accuracy. It is important that you follow the Google Classroom Agenda so that you are aware of the lesson plans for the week.
Computer Programming and Software Development- The course will be in a blended format with work being required to be completed from different resources, such as Edgenuity, Code.org, and the main resource: Carnegie Mellon University CS1 (CMU CS Academy CS1). (Do not let the title scare you! Students have really enjoyed this resource....graphics and animation programming) Due dates will be very important to meet in this course, since the course builds on itself. Any missed work DOES need to be completed and not skipped, especially in the CMU CS1 resource. There will be a Google Classroom Agenda to help keep on track.
AP Computer Science A- The course will be in a blended format based on a flipped classroom setup. This will require students to access given instructional content of the course outside of the classroom "live" time and be ready to participate with the content in activities and labs during class time ("live time"). There will be a Google Classroom Agenda that the students can access in order to keep current with the course. Students will be using Runestone e-textbook, AP Classroom and its resources, and the IDE online browser of Repl.it.
1. Check your Google Classroom for the agenda of the day! You need to follow that agenda.
2. Get any missed notes from fellow classmates.
3. Make-up time frame is based on the number of days absence and at most a week before receiving a zero.
4. Quizzes and Tests will be expected to be made up within one day of absence.
5. Make-ups are to be scheduled before school, after school, during study hall, office hours, or lunch. Classtime is not used to make up work or tests.
Please bring me to class everyday!!
1) notebook to complete great math work!
2)Chromebook fully charged!
3) positive attitude to learn mathematics