Welcome to the Business Office
The Business Office supports the achievement of the school district's mission, goals, and objectives by providing the necessary financial information, analyses, and services essential for sound decision-making and management.
The Business Office, under the direction of Chief Financial & Operations Officer, Tamera Stouffer:
- Provides management oversight and financial accounting district-wide.
- Coordinates budget planning.
- Oversees payroll management for the school district.
- Supports the school board, superintendent, and administrative team by providing sound financial management, guidance, financial planning documents, and accurate accounting records.
- Ensures financial compliance with state audit regulations.
- Suzanne Crider 717-261-3309 Office Secretary
- Suzanne Crider 717-267-4498 Mailroom Clerk
- Eric Day 717-261-5633 Payroll Supervisor
- Sandy Delaney 717-261-3310 Payroll Clerk
- Tracey Hammond 717-261-3308 Accounting Manager
- Brittany Miller 717-261-3359 Supplemental Programs Assistant
- Danette Nolt 717-261-3312 Controller
- Debbie Orris 717-709-4016 Assistant Payroll Clerk/AESOP
- Carol Stiles 717-261-3315 Accounts Payable Assistant
- Bobbie Jo Stine 717-261-3303 Director of Support Services/Assistant Board Secretary
- Tammy Stouffer 717-709-4027 Chief Financial & Operations Officer/Board Secretary