Upcoming PTSA Meetings
- February 19
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
All meetings are held in the CASHS Library at 7:00 p.m.
Volunteers needed! We have many opportunities for Parents, Teachers, Students and Administrators to get involved. Please contact our PTSA President, Marti Statler, to learn more or to volunteer! Here are the committees we can use help with:
-Social Media Committee – Assist PTSA with getting the word out regarding opportunities and upcoming events using all platforms of social media to reach CASHS parents and students.
- Membership Committee – Assist with PTSA Membership Drive.
- Teacher Appreciation Week Committee – Happening May 6 – 10. The PTSA needs assistance with securing donations for staff breakfast and lunches, and drawings. If you have catering knowledge and can help us plan, please let us know.
- Color Day – Happening April 26. Assist with securing pizza donations from local pizza shops and coordinate volunteers to sell pizza slices during Color Day activities.
- FUNdraising Committee – New ideas welcome! Recommend and oversee fundraising efforts to financially support the PTSA. Serving on this committee would include overseeing Small Games of Chance events.
- Glow Party - Happening February 22nd in the CASHS Cafeteria. CASHS parent Anne Hill is chairing this fun event. We will need food and drink donations, chaperones, volunteers to help with glow in the dark body paint, and creative people to help with decorating the venue. We encourage students to get involved in this fun event and come out to dance the night away!
CASHS PTSA Officers
President – Marti Statler (717-491-3426)
VP – Jo-Ann Vessah
Treasurer – Holly Frederick
Secretary – Roni Gingrich