What students should have for class
Pens, pencils, erasers
(1) Plastic coated, sturdy 3 prong pocket folder
(1) 1 1/2 " binder with 4 sections labled "Bell Ringers", "Writing Portfolio", "SSR Exit Slips", Unit Materials
1. Classwork…all unfinished daily classwork is to be finished for the following class! Individual students work at their individual pace; therefore, it is required and essential that students take responsibility for their own success and use the Agenda provided by CAMS S to document the individual work that needs to be completed on a daily basis.
2. Preparation for class each day including pencil, SSR book, and folder/binder that contains all class materials
1. SSR Requirements including 30 minutes of reading and Exit Slip are due each Friday, or the day after returning from an absence.
1. Classwork essays, research papers, and reading comprehension tasks
8:45-9:45 Core 1 General
9:45-10:45 Core 2 CP
12:45-1:45 Core 3 General
1:45-2:45 Core 4 General