Translation Request Directions
Use table to determine the need for Interpreter or Translation and the individual that will assist you with your request. Email them directly and include the following:
- Word documents only
- Parent notifications only-no classwork documents
Translations: May take up to 2 weeks once they are submitted.
Meeting Requests for Parent Meetings:
- Include name of parent/student/phone number
- Include date of meeting/time/location
- Include if parent needs contacted or if you have already made contact
Meeting Request for Event:
- Include description of event
- Include date/time/location
Interpreters: Schedule at least 5-7 days in advance. If there is an emergency situation, please contact the individual and let them know as soon as possible and they will assist you or will try to find another interpreter that can assist you with your request.