A physical is required for all 11th grade students and new students from out of state unless a physical is in transfer records dated one year prior to enrollment.
1. May be dated one year prior to first day of school for 11th grade.
2. Family doctor can fax form to Att: School Nurse @ Fax# 261-4258.
3. A copy of student's PA Drivers License or Learner's Permit will satisfy this requirement.
4. A copy of the PIAA physical form used for school sports dated one year prior to the first day of school will satisfy this requirement.
5. Your child is able to receive a free physical here at CASHS. There are 2 forms that need to be completed and returned to the nurse's office prior to the physical exam.
A. Permission Form signed by a parent.
B. The front page of the Physical Exam form, Health
History, completed and signed by a parent.
Physical Exam and Permission Forms can be downloaded from our Health Forms page.
6. Med Express (1048 Lincoln Way East) will complete a school or sports physical for $30.00
A. Open 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, seven days a week
B. No appointment needed