•     With a physician's order a student may carry their inhaler or Epi Pen




    In order for a student to take medication in school a signed order is needed from their physicain. Medication will not be administered by our office without this order.

    This includes prescription and non-prescription medications.

    A parent's signature on the medication form is also needed.

    Students may carry their inhalers or Epipens with a physician's order.

    Medication must be brought to the Nursing Office first thing in the morning.

    All medication must be in the original container with proper label

    A new signed order is required each school year.

    Medication order forms can be downloaded from our Health Forms page.

    CASD does not provide medication.