The new CASD Mobile App is now available for download for all parents/guardians and community members.
What can the app do?
- Want all district updates in one place? The CASD mobile app provides a feed of all CASD social media channels and website updates in one convenient location.
- Follow one or many schools to get updates sent directly to your phone. Miss an important phone call or e-mail from the district? Not if you have the app! All calls/e-mails will show as a notification directly on the app.
- Don't want to miss an important event? The new CASD mobile app allows you to add calendar dates directly to your mobile device.
- Access Sapphire from the app to view student grades, important documents and more- all within an updated, mobile-friendly interface.
- Not sure who to contact at your school? Have a question or comment for an administrator or school board member? A full directory of staff leadership is available on the CASD mobile app with just one click.
- Quickly and easily access updated lunch menus.
- Access important documents from the district including the official 2021-2022 school year calendar.
- View community-based flyers from local organizations directly on your mobile device.
- Access information from CASD departments including:
- Office of the Superintendent
- COVID-19 / School Reopening Information
- 1:1 Chromebook Support / Tech Support
- Chambersburg Area Virtual Education (CAVE)
- CASD Foundation
To download (following app launch) click below.