• Payroll


  • Important Messages from the Internal Revenue Service, PA Treasury Department, and PA Office of Unemployment Compensation:

    If you believe someone filed and received UC or PUA benefit payments under your name or SSN without your permission, you should not wait for a revised 1099-G form to file your taxes. Per the IRS, the victim can move forward with filing their taxes, reporting only their true income and not fraudulent income reported in their name. The victim does not need to complete the additional form normally required by the IRS for reporting identity theft.