If you want a little extra music enrichment at home, here's a "music listening calendar" for the month of April.
Whatever day you decide to listen, pick the song that matches the day on the "April Listening Calendar" document. After you listen to the song a few times in a quiet, calm space, find some paper and pencil and write about it! Here are some things you can write about:
- How does this song make you feel?
- What instruments do you hear?
- Is this song loud or soft?
- Is this song happy or sad?
- Is this song fast or slow?
- Anything else you want to write about what you hear!
Feel free to send me anything that you've worked on at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to see your work!