I need my transcript

  • If you are a current student, you must complete a form to obtain your transcript. Please see your Counselor or Ms. Crider in student services. If you wish to have your transcript mailed, you will need to attach a self-addressed stamped envelope to the completed form.

  • If you are a former student of Chambersburg Area School District and wish to obtain your transcripts, please email the following information to Ms. Melissa Crider:

    First and Last Name including Maiden Name if applicable

    Year you graduated

    Date of Birth

    Your preference - Do you want to pick up your transcript at Chambersburg Area Senior High school?

             - Do you want it mailed to a College? Please provide the address.

             - Do you want it emailed to you or a College? Please provide the email address(s).