Communication & Learning Tools
Classroom Communication Tools:
Online Learning Tools:
- bubble.us - is a brainstorming tool.
- Quizlet - is a tool that has study sets, flashcards, quizzes, games or more. Searchable or create your own.
- PowToon - tool for videos and presentations.
- Seesaw - is an online engagement platform.
- Kahoot! - is a fun learning game that uses a series of multiple-choice questions to engage students in learning.
- Kidblog -is an online resource where teachers and students can create, share, discuss and manage publication of ideas.
- Padlet - is a digital space to create, share and collaborate, collect students ideas and brainstorm.
- Plickers - is a powerfully simple tool that lets teachers collect real-time formative assessment data without the need for student devices.
- Quia - allows you to create your own educational games, quizzes, class web pages, surveys, and much more!
- Quizizz - is a fun way to conduct quizzes in your classroom. Great for conducting a quick review, pop quiz or even individual classwork. Build your own quiz or pull from the question bank.
- Socrative - fun, effective engagement and on-the-fly assessments.
- Symbaloo EDU - a personal online desktop, which helps users in managing favorite sites and services.
- VoiceThread.EDU - is a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds images, documents, and videos and allows people to navigate slides and leave comments.