Did you know that we have an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), accessible by all employees of the Chambersburg Area School District? Well, we do! It is a benefit administered by Quest and it is provided at no cost to you AND your eligible dependents*! Quest is jointly owned by three Central Pennsylvania premier health systems; Penn Medicine - Lancaster General Health, Tower Health, and WellSpan Health.
Life is hard and full of challenges. Relationships, family problems, and personal struggles can affect all of us. Usually we are able to work through difficulties ourselves, but sometimes, we need a little help. Quest EAP services are professional and confidential and provide the extra assistance that we sometimes need to get back on track.
Quest EAP provides covered employees and eligible dependents with benefits such as....
- Confidential Counseling Services: three FREE face-to-face counseling sessions per contract year (July 1st thru June 30th)
- Legal, Financial, and Mediation Resources:
- Legal - one FREE initial 30 minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter with a network attorney
- Financial - one FREE initial 30 minute office or telephone consultation per separate financial matter with a participating financial advisor
- Mediation - one FREE initial 30 minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter with a network mediator; situations may include...
- Child Custody
- Consumer Disputes
- Real Estate Issues
- and More!
- Work/Life Balance Tools - Essentials of Daily Life Management: access to the "WorkLife Services" website. This website provides a multitude of resources covering mental and medical health, work/life balance, personal growth, relationships, legal forms, childcare and eldercare services locator, and much, MUCH more! There are articles to read, webinars to watch, and assessments to take!
- Access to Eldercare Consultants: one FREE telephone consultation per contract year, per family, with one of Quest's Eldercare Specialists.
*eligible dependents - these include persons living with the covered employee or for whom the covered employee is legally responsible
Click on the link below for more information: