CMS Optional Enrichment Opportunities
CMS Enrichment Opportunities (English)
The link above provides optional enrichment activities for students during the current school closures caused by the COVID19 pandemic. The activities are organized by academic department and students are encouraged to communicate with their teachers either through email or Schoology while working through them. Please note that these are optional enrichment activities that will not be graded, and that it is up to parents and students to decide which ones, if any, to complete. Teachers are, however, available to help, answer questions, or provide feedback.
CMS information for locker items and iPad returns
CMS plan for the week of May 18, 2020
Procedures must be strictly followed to ensure safety of students and staff.
- We will be running a three-day schedule. We are setting up for students to come in alphabetical order.
- We will also run a one-night scedule for parents and students who have to work during the day.
- IPAD collection will also take place at this time.
- Mr. Stenger and staff will bag items from lockers and label them for pick up.
- Students will pull up at curbside and give their name. We will then bring items to you in your car.
- Students returning IPADS will walk to a bin where a staff member will be six feet away. The student will hold the IPAD up and then place the IPAD in the bin. The staff member will record the student name. Once all IPADS are collected, they will be stored for at least fourteen days.
- Staff will be required to wear a mask.
The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday May 19th 8:00 am until 12:00 pm Students last names A - K
Wednesday May 20th 8:00 am until 12:00 pm Students last names L - Z
Thursday May 21st 4:00pm until 7:00 pm for students who are not ale to attend during their assigned time.
Parents and Students, at this time the decision has been made to postpone both CMS and CASHS proms. If circumstances allow CMS and CASHS will be looking at having a joint prom. As always, we will continue to communicate any updates or changes. Thank you for your patience and we hope you are doing well during this challenging time.
Mr. Shawn Stenger, Principal
Mrs. Jennifer Preisler, Head Teacher
Mrs. Mary Bennett, Secretary
Mrs. Michele Hollar, Secretary
Mrs. Jody Sprecher, Nurse
Mrs. Crystal Fatyol, Counselor last names A-K
Mrs. Heidi Lebitz, Counselor last names L-Z
The Career Magnet School will provide a non-traditional
education to prepare students for Science, Technology,
Engineering and Math careers - utilizing 21st Century learning methods.
Students will think, design and create a quality learning experience
that is project-based on real world problem solving.