Mr. Widmann, Principal
Mrs. Drake, Assistant Principal
Mrs. Vinglas, Assistant Principal
WELCOME BACK STUDENTS!!
All CASD schools re-opened via the Hybrid Learning Option on Monday, March 1, 2021. Students in the A Hybrid Learning Group (last name of A-K) will attend Monday and Tuesday. Students in the B Hybrid Learning Group (last names of L-Z) will attend on Thursday and Friday. Wednesday's will continue as a virtual day for all students.
If you have any questions, please contact the CAMS North main office @ (717) 261-3366.
Attendance Notes can be submitted via one of the following options:
- Submit attendance to the CAMS North Attendance Secretaries via our googledoc by clicking HERE
- Fax a note to us @ (717) 261-3379
- Email the Attendance Secretary -
- Kim Cummings @ email@example.com (6th Grade and 8th Grade Last Names that begin with M-Z)
- Shelly Rosenberry @ firstname.lastname@example.org (7th Grade and 8th Grade Last Names that begin with A-L)
- Send a note to school with your child. Attendance notes can be submitted to the attendance secretaries when they arrive in the morning (Mrs. Cummings will be located in the main lobby and Ms. Rosenberry will be located in the gym lobby).
Attention current 8th grade students that applied for CMS!!
February 15, 2021 was the last day to submit CMS (Career Magnet School) applications.
In response to parent and student communications, CMS Guidance Counselors (Mrs. Faytol and Mrs. Lebitz), will be hosting a Drop-In Question & Answer meeting for parents on Thursday, March 4, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. for current 8th grade students that have applied to CMS and from 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. for current CMS students. *Please note that these are only 30 minute sessions so please be prepared with your questions. The link listed is the same link to be used for accessing either of the meetings. Thank you. https://meet.google.com/gpm-ckwg-xds
Attention 8th graders: Course Selection Sheets for 9th grade were due at the end of February. A great many students have not handed in their Course Selection Sheets yet, and many students have still not accepted the Invite to Mr. Overcash's Google Classroom, called the Class of 2025 Scheduling Hub. If you have not, please go to the Google Classroom to accept the invite and submit your assignment to Mr. Overcash right away. If you do not, you may be given classes that you do not want for next year. Email Mr. Overcash if you have questions.
Attention 8th Grade Students:
Please use the attached video to see what Language Options are available to you at CASHS.
2021-2022 9th Grade Course Selection Timeline
Please click HERE to access additional information.