C3 Chromebook Return:
Chromebooks need to be returned Wednesday, May 20th 9 AM-12 PM or Thursday, May 21st 3-6 PM. Ensure that the Chromebook, power cords, case and carry strap are included. Put all items together and then place in a plastic or paper bag.
Chromebooks will be returned curb-side to the C3 entrance at the District Administration Building. Please enter the parking lots via Stanley Avenue or McKinley Street. Fourth Avenue will be reserved as exit only! Please do not get out of your vehicle. Face masks are encouraged.
A C3 staff member will be present to check off the returned Chromebook by student name and Chromebook number. A complete inventory and check of the Chromebook will not take place until later this summer. Any damage determined at that time will be reported with any related charges back to the user for payment.
At this time, we have no information regarding the enrollment process for 2020-21. If you are planning to return to a building, please contact the building principal or related school counselor for scheduling purposes.
For questions about Chromebook return, please contact Gail Schuyler, email@example.com.
C3 Learning is an excellent option for your child's education!
- For FULL-TIME online students only
- Graduate with a Chambersburg Area School District Diploma!
- Work with dedicated and talented instructors to complete your coursework!
- All instructors are local and highly qualified!
- Attend all CASD events and activities!
- Enjoy free tutoring sessions available every Tuesday and Thursday evening 3:00-5:30!
- Work in the comfort of your own home or off campus setting!
- Enjoy Academic Accountability with Flexibility!
- Individualize your child's learning environment!
- Customer Service at your fingertips!
Our brochure is available online for your convenience
For more information about C3 Learning within CASD contact:
Miss Gail Schuyler, C3 Director 717/267-4495