Setting Goals is a helpful guide as you plan, monitor, and manage your own educational, career, and personal-social development.
Test Taking Strategies
1. Get a good night's rest.
3. Dress comfortably -- spring weather is unpredictable. Chambersburg Area School District standards of dress permit "the layered look," i.e., sweatshirts, cardigans and lightweight sweaters.
4. Think positive. Imagine yourself doing well.
5. If you feel nervous, close your eyes and breathe deeply to calm yourself.
6. When you're finished, check your work for mistakes.
7. Don't worry if other students finish before you -- a test is not a race. Take time to do your best.